Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2)
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
It is lovely, luscious, and fantabulous. I haven't used hair conditioner since I started using it. I think that is proof enough of a testimonial. This was a gift from a special friend.
This is the 6th brush I have purchased. Three for gifts. I think they are amazing wonderful.
- Beautiful brush and quality.
- Fast customer service and shipping.
I have been using these brushes for 40 years! I will always use them. I have 3 of them now. I am 65 and my hair is amazing!!!!
I bought this brush because my sister said I won’t be sorry. My head had been sore as in my hair hurts? Like maybe I wore hair in ponytail too long. It was weird. Her and her daughter heads also were sore. Since Covid everyone has let their hair grow out. My sister went to her stylist who owns an Aveda Salon for a trim explaining her head/hair hurts. Mine is just above my shoulders. Hers & daughter’s past shoulders. He said you need a boar bristle brush to distribute the natural oils. My sister did the research which showed this to be the best boar bristle brush. She loved it so much she got one for her daughter’s birthday. I resisted another 3 months because I am frugal and just couldn’t justify the price. But my niece and sister’s hair was so shiny and healthy, I broke down and got one. Added benefit is I do not need to wash my hair as often too. It distributes the oils that well for me and my hair no longer hurts. Honestly this is an heirloom to be passed on to a granddaughter.