Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2)
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
I love the Mason Pearson Junior hairbrush. Not only does it tame my hair, but it makes my scalp feel wonderful!! It’s a perfect balance between natural boar bristles and nylon. Wish I’d discovered this sooner!! You can’t go wrong with this one!! I love it!!
This is a gift. I have had MP brushes for
Over 35 years.
This is well worth the investment, it’s the best brush I have ever owned!
I was hesitant at first to buy a brush due to the cost but I’m so glad I did. My scalp is so much healthier and my hair seems to be growing thicker. My M shaped hairline is more of a healthy bell shape like when I was younger.
Never thought a brush could really make that big of a difference on my hair. I'm amazed how well it brushes the tangles out but still leaves my hair feeling thick & full, not flat like my other brushes. I have thinner hair but a fair amount of it. I know this brush is expensive but I don't regret it - was totally worth it for me.