Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2)
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
I have wanted one of these brushes for a long time for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I expected for the money it would be a nice polished dark wood, not plastic!! The brush part itself works fine. I think this item is way over priced.
Although this was a “junior” size, there is nothing junior about it. Size is perfect! I had a Mason Pearson brush 30 years ago and went with lesser brands. Now that I’m back with MP, I regret I wasted so many years with cheap brushes. HUGE difference.
My husband was not happy that I spent so much on a brush, but it really is a good product. It distributes the oils through the hair.
Excellent product and customer service as usual
great online service and great product