Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2)
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
I’ve had the brush for about 2 weeks now. The brush is..ok..I don’t see what all the fuss is about, although I was really hoping to be wow’d from all the reviews.. I read that people have had their brush for 20 plus years, so I guess that makes it worth the investment, however, I don’t see that it does any wonders when I brush my hair….
Love this brush!
This site had the exact brush I was looking for and was able to ship quickly with status updates, which were appreciated.
They are the best brushes/combs.
I have wanted one of these brushes for a long time for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I expected for the money it would be a nice polished dark wood, not plastic!! The brush part itself works fine. I think this item is way over priced.