Mason Pearson Sensitive Hair Brush (SB3)
The Mason Pearson Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Handy Pure Bristle brush
- Best suited for thin and/or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 6 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
- Cleaning brush is included, as well as complete use and care instructions.
Note: Because the Sensitive's bristles are of a softer grade, unless your hair is rather thin, stiffer bristles may be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Handy Bristle if your hair is not thin and/or delicate.
Share this Product
Figured 2020-2023 was my last hurrah on long hair, cut it, and migrated from Small Extra to Sensitive, which does the job nicely
Purchased to replace a (after many years) worn out brush. Love it, I have fine/thin hair.
I had been searching for the Mason Pearson for fine hair and was having trouble using a gift card to purchase; the team was so patient and helped facilitate the sale even if it took a little extra time and manual work on their end.
Glides smootly, without pulling on my thinning hair. Shine.
This brush was a birthday gift to myself. I have fine hair, and I have found that the nylon/ plastic (or whatever that synthetic stuff is) does awful things to my fragile strands. My new Mason brush is gentle and feels wonderful on my scalp. Yes it’s a splurge, but this brush will outlast me. Highly recommended !