Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive Hair Brush (SB4)
The Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive is a softer bristle version of the Pocket Bristle brush
- Best suited for very thin or delicate hair of any length.
- Also recommended for African hair.
- 5 rings of gentle pure boar bristle tufts set in a pneumatic rubber cushion that regulates the penetration of each tuft to gently condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 6 3/4 inches by 2 inches.
- Includes complete use and care instructions.
Get 20% off a Mason Pearson Cleaning Brush with purchase of any pocket-size hair brush.Note: The Pocket Sensitive's bristles are rather soft, so unless your hair is very thin, stiffer bristles will be required to reach down to your scalp. Consider the Pocket Bristle model if your hair is of fine to normal thickness. If your hair can be described as "fine, but a lot of it", consider the Pocket Bristle & Nylon.
Share this Product
Brush is perfect size for a woman’s hands. I love the massage my scalp gets when I brush. Bought it in white, which I love versus the usual black handle. Shipping is very fast and they keep you updated on pkg progress.
This is the best brush I have owned. It does a terrific job of creating shine and minimizing frizz and is very gentle on thin, sensitive hair. Delivery was prompt which was a major perk.
Was so happy to learn they have a sensitive brush. Pleased with the purchase for sure
Great little brush for my superfine, thinning hair. Quality is exceptional. Delivery was prompt and packaging secure. I'm happy to recommend this seller and would not hesitate to purchase again.