Mason Pearson Pocket Bristle Hair Brush (B4)
Though compact, the Pocket Pure Bristle includes every design feature of a full-size Mason Pearson
- Best suited for fine to normal hair of shorter length, or hair of any length for on-the-go use
- 5 rings of pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp
- Overall size is 6 3/4 by 2 inches
Note: Cleaning Brush is not included with this brush. It is available separately here.
Share this Product
Met my expectations. A wonderful brush to use, I love it.
I have two Mason Pearson brushes: One is the small extra pure bristle, which is not quite as massive as the popular but still a good full sized brush, especially since I have extremely fine hair. I also have another pocket brush with the traditional brown handle. My husband ended up taking that as his own because he loved that it massaged his scalp gently and since he experiences having dandruff, it's nice because its able to stimulate the scalp and distribute those oils around so that his scalp isn't overcompensating.
I saw that others had the baby blue or pink brushes and was a bit envious because if I was going to replace the brush my husband took, I wanted something that looked different even if it was the same brush. I know a lot of brushes on Amazon have been noted as being fake, so when I found a nice selection on Tressense and trusted their reputation, I immediately added the pink pure bristle pocket brush to my cart.
What's unfortunate having such fine hair is the pure bristle brushes are significantly more expensive, but I have to say it is worth it. I use the fuller size brush the very first thing in the morning to get rid of the tangles and smooth my hair. The pocket size I love to use on my bangs and use throughout the day for touch ups, but it is also ideal when I am pulling my hair into a ponytail or bun. It's the perfect size to smooth all the bumps out of my hair, and it also refreshes my bangs which is nice.
Definitely recommend and I even got the dentangler comb for out of the shower.
Easy purchase & great brush
Love the new brush!