Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2)
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
I’ve wanted this brush for so long and I finally got it. The mixture of nylon and boar bristles feels so good on my scalp. For some reason I thought the brush would feel heavier in my hand but it’s quite light. I would actually like it to feel a tad bit heavier I think. Shipping was incredible - it’s like someone was waiting specifically on me to place my order, that’s how quickly it arrived. I’ll definitely be ordering again for the B2 brush and the C1 comb.
The brush is made of great quality and none of the bristles fall out like other brand name brushes. It doesn’t pull my hair. It did take me a bit to get used to the plastic bristles as they are a bit longer than the boar bristles and was rough at first but now it feels like a head massage when I brush my hair. Planning to buy just a boar brush next.
my sister gave me this as a gift when I WAS 15 years old,I have used this brush every day I am 78years old ,still no problems with the brush.
Super easy to order and shipping was fast. Replaced my old 15+ year old Mason Pearson bush. Nothing compares to Mason Pearson.
Very satisfied with product and service. Highly recommend