Mason Pearson Popular Military Hair Brush (BN1M)
- Best suited for shorter hair of normal or greater density.
- Indentations on handle sides provide a comfortable grip.
- 8 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments reach through thicker hair to provide scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 5 1/8 by 3 1/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Share this Product
I finally decided to go ahead with the popular military,
I love the way it fits in my hand and that it doesn't have a handle.
the brush itself stimulates the scalp and smoothes hair cuticles while whipping the hair into style. fantastic quality, 100% delighted and satisfied. Super-fast shipping, great prices. this is the place to buy Mason Pearson
This is my second mason Pearson brush. I have long hair down to the center of the back and the brush without a handle works perfectly. If you can afford a MP brush and want something that lasts 15-20 years, I’d say this is the brush. I used to pay $15-20 for a brush at Target and it would last 3-6 months before half of the bristles are falling out and the frame cracked due to regular use on my deliciously thick hair. Invest in quality. Invest in you.
Best hair brush in the world and best small company to buy them from!
Great for massaging scalp as well as brushing.