Mason Pearson Pocket Bristle Hair Brush (B4)
Though compact, the Pocket Pure Bristle includes every design feature of a full-size Mason Pearson
- Best suited for fine to normal hair of shorter length, or hair of any length for on-the-go use
- 5 rings of pure boar bristle tufts
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths
- Shorter bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle
- Longer "spired" bristles collect and distribute natural oils that add body and shine
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp
- Overall size is 6 3/4 by 2 inches
Get 20% off a Mason Pearson Cleaning Brush with purchase of any pocket-size hair brush.
Share this Product
my first mason brush lasted 40 years. no problem. that is enough to sell me. have subsequently given 4 as gifts plus a new one for me!
I bought a great brush and the owner was very informed and helpful about the best brush for my hair!
Smooth process with no problems.
My son gifted me with the larger standard brush. Love it so much I decided to get the purse sized one. Instant scalp massage when brushing my hair.
Only brush I use. The boar bristles are easy on the scalp as compared to most brushes. Could be the only brush you’ll ever buy. It could last a lifetime.