Mason Pearson Junior Hair Brush (BN2) in Dark Ruby
The medium-size Junior is our best-selling Mason Pearson brush
- Best suited for normal to denser hair of medium to long length.
- 7 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments are stiff enough to reach through thicker hair to collect and distribute the natural oils that add body and shine.
- Nylon bristle tips are rounded to provide gentle scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Overall size is 8 7/8 by 2 3/4 inches.
- Special cleaning brush included.
- Also available in in Pink, Ivory and Blue
Share this Product
Sure these brushes are a luxury but each is worth it. I now have long blonde hair with extensions and won't use anything else on my hair. Normal brushes or dupes don't begin to feel the same as a Mason Pearson brush, not even close. Spend the money and get a brush that will last you 15-20 years. I still have my other two (one for my vanity, one for the road and now one for my purse). The junior size is the size I like best because it's not to small yet not too large for your hand.
I wanted to add that Tressence sent the brush very quickly, even a few days before Christmas and it arrived promptly.
This brush clearly does a great job of spreading sebum throughout the length of your hair. However, I was disappointed that the brush does not easily pull through my long, fine, thick hair. Since Mason Pearson brushes are supposed to be the last brush you
I bought total of 3 brushes. BN2, B2 and CB4 for travel. Everything came as expected and very fast. Quality is as expected from Mason Pearson.
Howard is a gem to work with. He is most helpful and efficient.
I will definitely recommend him.
A high quality well made brush. The bristles have just the right amount of stiffness for thick hair. I debated between this model and the larger size and am happy I chose the Junior brush. It fits perfectly in my (female) hand and is comfortable to use. I
Just a lovely, high quality brush, my first Mason Pearson brush and now I know what all the fuss is about. Great customer service at tressence.com, would recommend as well.